Jlee1220

Question

• Answers 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Site URL: https://janelee.info/ Can anyone help me? I like how the slideshow works on Desktop but for Mobile it shrinks it to half the screen size when seeing slideshow. I would like to change to St

@bangank36do you know what css I would use? 

@bangank36 sorry where can I find that? I only see + create new page - gallery and no option for grid:simple

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, Jlee1220 said:

like this? 

Screen Shot 2021-01-03 at 8.27.20 PM.png

We can not edit the gallery page content, I misread your question, so if it not fit the need we can restore it back

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Animated Heading Block
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

18 minutes ago, Jlee1220 said:

@bangank36 I duplicated pages with slideshows like you did for portrait- is it possible to make it so the mobile version is stacked?

oh I should make it visible on editor so you can edit, hold on

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Animated Heading Block
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

Resize browser screen to see the slideshow and stacked changed

3 hours ago, Jlee1220 said:

@bangank36just changed it back to original while we figure it out 

image.thumb.png.33d5d834a22854da1000cfd9a6e928a3.png

https://bagpipe-lime-y6mw.squarespace.com/portraits-1

View it on browser you will see it change

hi @bangank36, I am still seeing BOTH stacked + slideshow galleries on desktop and mobile.

how do we change it so that I ONLY see Stacked for Mobile (no slideshow needed on mobile, only want stacked for mobile ), and ONLY see Slideshow for Desktop (no stacked needed on desktop, only want slideshow for desktop)? 

6 hours ago, Jlee1220 said:

hi @bangank36, I am still seeing BOTH stacked + slideshow galleries on desktop and mobile.

how do we change it so that I ONLY see Stacked for Mobile (no slideshow needed on mobile, only want stacked for mobile ), and ONLY see Slideshow for Desktop (no stacked needed on desktop, only want slideshow for desktop)? 

have you try clear cache and use a browser that not log in your squarespace account? above comment showing how it look on mobile and this is on desktop view

responsive-gallery1-min.gif (1585×831) (ibb.co)

Edited by bangank36