Product Reviews and Ratings Without External Code or Widgets

I was just wondering if Squarespace are planning on adding the ability to enable product reviews and ratings without us having to use a third party site or widgets?

Personally, I find it ridiculous that I am paying about £30 a month for a commerce plan but a simple thing like this is not included.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Squarespace do not comment on their future plans, or about features that have not been released, so it's not possible to say whether this is on their roadmap.

Also, this forum is not monitored for product feature requests. To raise this as a feature request, open a ticket through Squarespace Customer Care. They'll document your feedback and share it with the appropriate team but you are unlikely to receive any feedback.

In the meantime you may want to integrate product reviews using one of the popular third party tools, many of which are free.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

Archived