In Need of a Scroll Down Arrow

I am in need of a scroll down arrow that is located at the bottom of a section, allows for users to click and have move to the next section, and preferably disappears when scrolled over. I have found many great codes for scroll down arrows, but none are able to be forced to be at the bottom of the section. They all end up hovering halfway up on the section and spacers only elongate the section rather than moving the code downward. For example of what I would like both esthetic and performance wise please see this scroll arrow:

http://steven-banks.com

17 minutes ago, benxmacdonald said:

I am in need of a scroll down arrow that is located at the bottom of a section, allows for users to click and have move to the next section, and preferably disappears when scrolled over. I have found many great codes for scroll down arrows, but none are able to be forced to be at the bottom of the section. They all end up hovering halfway up on the section and spacers only elongate the section rather than moving the code downward. For example of what I would like both esthetic and performance wise please see this scroll arrow:

http://steven-banks.com

I got a solution on this post, you can try on your site and see what we can improve here

How do I make the scroll down arrow on my homepage clickable and to scroll down to the section below? - Coding and Customization - Squarespace Forum

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

Yeah try to add it to code block on home page

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

• 1 year later...
On 3/16/2022 at 6:52 PM, RACSEB said:

Does anyone know how to make the arrow disappear once used/scrolled past? 

Not possible with Personal Plan.

With Business Plan, can you share link to page where you added the code?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)