How to restore Site Header links in Google Search results? (They disappeared!)

Site URL: http://royaleastcambridge.com

When searching for my site on Google, the Google Search result for my homepage previously displayed up to four (4) links from my Site Header, directly under the SEO description (see attached image). This was extremely convenient because the first link was the "Order Online" link for our restaurant.

I recently made some changes to my Site Header, and added more links to new pages in a folder called "More". After I did that, now none of the links appear (in the aforementioned location) anymore.

To be clear: the PAGES are not missing from Google Search. Rather, the navigation links that previously appeared under the SEO description (in Google Search results) have disappeared. I need to restore those links.

I'm not sure what to do! I really need that "Order Online" link to appear so we can compete with 'GwubHub' and 'Oober Eets'. I could do that by breaking my site navigation, removing most of the links from the header and putting other links... somewhere else. But I really don't want to have to break my site navigation, just to force the most important links to appear in Google search results.

Is there a way around this problem?

Thanks so much to anyone who tries to help!

[Cross-posted to "SEO" and to "Coding & Customization"]

P.S. - Same question, phrased differently is posted here:
https://forum.squarespace.com/topic/177614-how-to-restore-site-header-links-in-google-search-results-they-disappeared/

Navigation links are now missing from Google Search results.PNG

• Replies 0
  • Views 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived