One sentence with different text color

Hello I wonder if it's possible to have multiple colours in one sentence. When I enter the edit mode, there seems to have no choice of editing the colour of text.

Like this,

in this sentence, there's red, yellow and blue

btw I'm still in trial mode right now, but I'm liking square space right now, and most likely gonna pay for the student plan with my university's email. So if an upgrade can solve this issue it would be great! 

Thank you! 

• Replies 2
  • Views 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The standard text block in SS does not support colored text. To achieve that effect you can use a code block with HTML which of course gives you full control over the color of any text.

As far as I know this forum is not built on any SS software so the fact that you can color fonts here is because whomever provides the forum software to SS allows font coloring in forum posts.

Please see Code Blocks.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

It may be possible to target some text for coloring with CSS but we would need to see a page with some text and you would need to tell us what text you want colored. I think this is less likely a solution.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Archived