Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Import or feed Google Sheets data to automatically update Squarespace page's fields (i.e., title, etc.)

RealStory

Question

Is there a way to upload/import/feed in data from Google Sheets to a Squarespace website so that certain fields are automatically updated?  (fields like title, home page image, etc.) Basically I want to enable a "demo" website for clients or myself to easily enter information and have the website populate with the updated data so clients can see in either real-time (or at least cut my manual entering time down) their customized web page. 

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Is there a way to upload/import/feed in data from Google Sheets to a Squarespace website so that certain fields are automatically updated?  (fields like title, home page image, etc.) Basically I want

1 answer to this question

There is no automatically way, you got to use javascript to achieve

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement, Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightboxGeolocation Automatic Currency Converter, Sortable Table from GSheet
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you