Navigation in 7.1 - how can I make it look like squarespace.com?

Site URL: http://www.squarespace.com

Squarespace.com has a beautiful navigation menu. I would like to use something like it - specifically the pictures & text format located under the 'location' drop down folder. I've been working with Squarespace 7.1 and have found no way to format the navigation menu in this way. 

It seems plausible that the latest Squarespace software would offer the ability to format the way the squarespace.com url has been formatted. Is anyone willing to point me in the right direction? 

If so, thank you in advance. 

• Replies 2
  • Views 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, AJZ said:

Site URL: http://www.squarespace.com

Squarespace.com has a beautiful navigation menu. I would like to use something like it - specifically the pictures & text format located under the 'location' drop down folder. I've been working with Squarespace 7.1 and have found no way to format the navigation menu in this way. 

It seems plausible that the latest Squarespace software would offer the ability to format the way the squarespace.com url has been formatted. Is anyone willing to point me in the right direction? 

If so, thank you in advance. 

It's funny that Squarespace.com is not built with Squarespace editor itself ?!

Regarding to your question, the section showing upon hover the navigation is called mega menu, it's not natively supported in Squarespace, you got to find a paid plugin or create on for yourself

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

Archived