Advanced Search

Manually Add Members to Member Area

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Site URL: https://mindovermatterfit.com/ Hello, I am implementing the new Squarespace Member Areas, but have existing subscribers to my content through Memberspace. I am wondering if/how I can

👋 Hi Katie, Ward from MemberSpace here!

Unfortunately, Member Areas doesn't have a migration service right now, so I believe that will have to be a manual process for your existing customers. 

We're sorry to hear you want to leave MemberSpace! Please visit our website ro review all MemberSpace complimentary services. If you don't mind, I would love to know more about the challenges you facing with MemberSpace right now and why did you decide to switch platforms.  Hearing your feedback is very important to us and will help us improve!

Let me know if I can help out with anything else!

🙌 Thanks a lot 

• 2 months later...

Hi @AndyWilson23

If you already have an existing membership, you will have to do a 'manual migration' to your new Squarespace Member Areas.  It doesn't mean you will lose their information,  but you will have to ask all your members to subscribe back again to your site. You can't do this for them; they will have to do this themselves!

Which is your current provider? How are you processing your payments?