Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
  • 0

Gallery Lightbox Captions and move Next/Previous


Liel

Question

Site URL: https://triangle-turtle-52ba.squarespace.com/artists/joel-morrison

Hello!

I have a question about a gallery website I'm working on right now. In the gallery section, the client asked to write the caption in the left corner of the screen, instead of on the picture with dark background.

Is there anyway to customize the caption in Lightbox mode?

And another question, is there an option if the viewer clicks on a picture in a gallery, a Lightbox is opening, but when he clicks on the edges of the website, instead of moving to the next or previous picture it's closing Lightbox mode?

URL https://triangle-turtle-52ba.squarespace.com/artists/joel-morrison See the first gallery picture with caption for an example

Thank you so much my friends!

Link to post
  • Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

11 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Use this CSS

.yui3-lightbox2 .sqs-lightbox-close:before {
    position: absolute;
    top: 2%;
    right: 2%
}

.yui3-lightbox2 .sqs-lightbox-close {
    position: absolute;
    width: 100%;
    height: 100%
}

 

Link to post
  • 0

I actually have the opposite query, on how to get the gallery caption to display over the image on hover?
It currently displays below the images in gallery (like this).

Thanks

Screenshot 2021-01-11 at 18.15.12.png

✦✦
Co-founder Hundred Studio 👋

Link to post
  • 0
On 1/12/2021 at 1:18 AM, CraigN said:

I actually have the opposite query, on how to get the gallery caption to display over the image on hover?
It currently displays below the images in gallery (like this).

Thanks

Screenshot 2021-01-11 at 18.15.12.png

Can you share your site url? We can check easier

Link to post
  • 0
On 1/14/2021 at 1:38 AM, CraigN said:

The url doesn't exist

Link to post
  • 0
On 12/29/2020 at 5:14 AM, Liel said:

Site URL: https://triangle-turtle-52ba.squarespace.com/artists/joel-morrison

Hello!

I have a question about a gallery website I'm working on right now. In the gallery section, the client asked to write the caption in the left corner of the screen, instead of on the picture with dark background.

Is there anyway to customize the caption in Lightbox mode?

And another question, is there an option if the viewer clicks on a picture in a gallery, a Lightbox is opening, but when he clicks on the edges of the website, instead of moving to the next or previous picture it's closing Lightbox mode?

URL https://triangle-turtle-52ba.squarespace.com/artists/joel-morrison See the first gallery picture with caption for an example

Thank you so much my friends!

Hi Liel, I am currently build a website and like the way you website flows.  Do you mind telling me what Template your website is based on?

Link to post
  • 0
3 hours ago, SBrant said:

Hi Liel, I am currently build a website and like the way you website flows.  Do you mind telling me what Template your website is based on?

It is Squarespace 7.1 version. All templates in 7.1 share same style, settings..

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment


×
×
  • Create New...