Logo in Header

Site URL: https://www.ralphdepirophotography.com

Hello there ! 

I ran into an issue with my website where I lost my logo in the top left corner. I went into Custom CSS and I guess I touched something I wasn't suppose to. I have been looking up in the forums to try and get an idea here of how to fix it and I cant seem to find the correct answer. I am currently using Miller template in Squarespace. 

I had my logo as a Home button in the left corner. Is this something you can help me with? I have attached photos below of what the current CSS looks like as well as where I would like to image placed. 

my email is ralphdepirophotography@gmail.com if that is easier to get in touch with. 

Screen Shot 2020-12-28 at 6.46.51 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-28 at 6.50.24 PM.png

• Replies 3
  • Views 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I checked your site, it showing that there is no logo in desktop header, but it showed in mobile mode.

And the custom css you sent did not affect this, have you add any other custom code

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

1 minute ago, bangank36 said:

I checked your site, it showing that there is no logo in desktop header, but it showed in mobile mode.

And the custom css you sent did not affect this, have you add any other custom code

So you're saying that Code doesnt effect anything? I need to now ADD another custom code to the desktop? 

Archived