Form sends copy to user/customer?

Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Solution
6 minutes ago, JennyS said:

Is it possible to set up a form so that the user/customer receives a copy of what they have submitted?

Form submissions are sent to the single email address that you configure when you create the form. This is typically the website administrator’s email address. There isn't a built in function to send form submissions to another address but this is something that you can typically do with Zapier. Take a look at the Google Sheet storage option in Squarespace Forms and the Zap within Zapier that sends an email in response to a new row in a Google Sheet.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 6 months later...

Hey there @JennyS, Michaela from Integromat here 👋🙂

I realize this is a slightly older post but in case you or anyone else is still looking for a way of achieving this, you might wanna check out Integromat. It's a no-code platform that lets you connect Squarespace to pretty much any other online service and automate all kinds of processes. 

I am mostly jumping in because we acutally created a video tutorial on doing exactly this (i.e. sending the copy of the form to the respondent). You can have a look at it here and see what you think ☺️

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...