How to add a buy button from shopify to my product?!

Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

Site URL: https://www.nusnacks.nl/

Hey there!

So i have been trying a while to add a buy now button from shopify without any success. I have seen videos and searched for it on google, but from what I have seen is that you need to edit a page and then add a block if I am not mistaken. The thing is though that I cant edit a page on my product page, it only says edit product and edit design. So I am really lost on how to do this, help would be appreciated. 

Thanks in advance! 

• Solution
1 hour ago, Ouail said:

I have been trying a while to add a buy now button from shopify without any success. From what I have seen is that you need to edit a page and then add a block if I am not mistaken. The thing is though that I cant edit a page on my product page, it only says edit product and edit design.

You must edit each product individually. You add the code to the Additional Info section of the product. See steps 18 onwards in my guide below. The screenshots may not be representative if you are using the latest product composer (there are two different user interfaces right now).

https://sf.digital/squarespace-solutions/how-to-use-shopify-buy-buttons-with-squarespace

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

Hey!

So I now know how to add a button from shopify, but I actually don't know how to remove the original buy now button there was from squarespace. And if I have removed it, how can I place the shopify button more up. I need your help asap

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Ouail said:

So I now know how to add a button from shopify, but I actually don't know how to remove the original buy now button there was from squarespace.

We sell an extension that takes care of the Shopify button positioning. It also removes the Add to Cart button and Quantity selector. You'll find more details here: Shopify Buy Button Extension.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

On 12/31/2020 at 7:58 PM, Ouail said:

Hey there!

Since recently i know how to add a buy now button form shopify to my squarespace site. But my problem now is,m that i dont know how to remove the origninal buy now button from squarspace. Can someone help me?

To remove, add this to Home >D esign > Custom CSS

.sqs-add-to-cart-button-wrapper {
    display: none !important;
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 3 months later...

Hello, 

Can anyone please clarify that the first step, on squarespace, is to add a store page? Just as if I was going to use squarespace commerce?

Do I then save the store page in the not linked section? 

Then add a product block to a page to edit with the shopify button?

Thankyou 

19 minutes ago, BelleRebelle said:

Can anyone please clarify that the first step, on squarespace, is to add a store page?

Yes, if you are adding ‘basic’ Shopify buy buttons. There are several different types, depending on how complex your products are, for example if you need variants. 

My guide describes the ‘basic’ method and may help you: https://sf.digital/squarespace-solutions/how-to-use-shopify-buy-buttons-with-squarespace

• 2 years later...

My client wants to connect Lulu Direct to her Shopify Store and then integrate the Shopify Store with her Squarespace website. I'm assuming this won't be a problem and that the Buy Now Button will seamlessly integrate?

Thanks in advance!

I am a blogger who launched www.bikekitz.com in October 2018.