How to send a UNIQUE link / personalized email after purchasing a specified product?

Site URL: https://challengebonheurdemo.squarespace.com/config/

We're selling online courses (hosted on a different platform). It's a digital product, but it's not a file. It's a unique link.
How can we send an individually UNIQUE link to each customer as their private invite link to the course?
I'd like that after they purchase, an email will be sent to them with their private individual link. 

Currently this is hard in squarespace because of the (1) blanket email regardless of which product they purchased and (2) I didn't see any way to specify a list of links to send etc.

Another workaround is to send them an individual gift card I guess but not ideal. Even in that case, I didn't understand if that's possible (if I can specify the gift cards).

Is this possible via squarespace email campaigns maybe?

I assume this might not be possible in squarespace and might need an external automation, but I wanted to verify and also ask in that case which automation would you recommend best (zapier? mailchimp / marketo etc?)

• Replies 1
  • Views 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived