Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

How to embed Instagram feeds on my Website?

GennaSmith
Go to solution Solved by Niklous,

Question

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

I have tried to add Instagram feeds (photo, video,) on my Squarespace website but I was unable to do that. Is there any tool to help me out?

I have been through with a third party tool named as Tagembed. It is a social media aggregator through which you can embed Instagram feed on Squarespace website. I have tried it for one of my client t

4 answers to this question

On 12/25/2020 at 2:41 PM, GennaSmith said:

I have tried to add Instagram feeds (photo, video,) on my Squarespace website but I was unable to do that. Is there any tool to help me out?

I have been through with a third party tool named as Tagembed. It is a social media aggregator through which you can embed Instagram feed on Squarespace website. I have tried it for one of my client to embed his Instagram feed on Squarespace website.

Try it once, hope your issue will be resolved.

On 12/25/2020 at 4:11 PM, GennaSmith said:

There is built in tool

Instagram Blocks – Squarespace Help

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement, Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightboxGeolocation Automatic Currency Converter, Sortable Table from GSheet
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

On 2/5/2021 at 12:23 AM, Niklous said:

I have been through with a third party tool named as Tagembed. It is a social media aggregator through which you can embed Instagram feed on Squarespace website. I have tried it for one of my client to embed his Instagram feed on Squarespace website.

Try it once, hope your issue will be resolved.

Thank you Niklous for suggestion. I have used it and it enriched my website amazingly.