Header spacing issue

Site URL: http://copyfoxx.com

My hero statement sometimes overlaps the logo at the top of my page when viewing on a desktop.  It doesn't happen every single time someone looks at it & when it does, it corrects itself if the page is refreshed.  The spacing looks completely fine on mobile and on the backend of the site when I am editing.  Any ideas to fix this issue?

copyfoxx logo obstructed.PNG

• Replies 4
  • Views 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suspect you have some custom CSS that is making changes to your header or something in your header and not loading it at first hit, but does on reload/refresh. Could I be on the right track here? If I am we have some very good coders here who can inspect/take and look and  see just what is making it not load correctly. It loads correctly after the url is in my browser cache. 

There are folks here who can inspect the site actually read the code and see what needs to be changed, then they will post the results for you. It could be something as simpel as adjusting the padding, reducing the size of the subtitle/line font. 

I am not as good as figuring out the precise code as some here but this code may help:

a.Header-branding {
   padding-top: 20px !important;

.Header-inner--top {
   padding-bottom: 15px;
}

Archived