How to hide the index images in Avenue's gallery pages, but not on the main page

• Replies 2
  • Views 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you want to hide the active thumbnail? In other words hide the thumbnail of the page being viewed? That is a settings option.

If you want to hide all the thumbnails but not on the main page then you can't put the code in custom css, you have to put it in the advanced header of every page except the main page or use a markdown block on every page but the main one.  

I am also using Avenue, with a lot of code as you will see if you care to look. 

my random views

13 hours ago, derricksrandomviews said:

Do you want to hide the active thumbnail? In other words hide the thumbnail of the page being viewed? That is a settings option.

If you want to hide all the thumbnails but not on the main page then you can't put the code in custom css, you have to put it in the advanced header of every page except the main page or use a markdown block on every page but the main one.  

I am also using Avenue, with a lot of code as you will see if you care to look. 

my random views

Thank you.  I will try it out.

Archived