Feedback on Recreational Cannabis site about to go live (Age Restricted Content)

Site URL: https://www.thevaultma.com

Hi everyone,

As I'm a copywriter and marketer first, and not truly a web designer I'd like some feedback on a site for my client before we go live. As the content and site are age restricted (will be live within the week), if anyone would like to give me some feedback please DM me and I'll send you the pass code for entrance. 

Once the site is live, the link above in this thread should work fine-- and I'd still appreciate any comments and thoughts as we continuously update it. 

Ryan

• Replies 6
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/24/2020 at 3:11 AM, tuanphan said:

1. (Mobile) Logos on Footer seems too big. You can change to 2 logos/row

2. (Tablet) When clicking burger, white background flash in 1-2 seconds

What's the best way to change the mobile display to 2 logos per row? Using the "Logo Wall" prebuilt from 7.1 it's just three image placeholders side-by-side which dynamically change to browser width. I do like the look of the 3/row on desktop. 

I guess I'm looking for a way to force them to downsize and have 2/row on mobile without re-creating a static image for the logo wall. 

Okay @tuanphan... first, you're pretty awesome. Just spent a bit looking through the custom code and advice on this very topic (logo walls) you gave others working in 7.1

I've ditched the image block idea, and have made a gallery section where I can add all the logos and control the row numbers-- now it displays 2/row on mobile. Added benefit is the gallery nicely organizes them making it easy to add more down the line. 

My only issue now, is as a separate "section" that gallery block can't fit over the single image background of the primary section of the page.... but the flat black doesn't look too bad. Adds some contrast before the footer. 

Archived