Would welcome your feedback and a couple of tips please

Site URL: https://www.kape.co.uk/

Hi there

Completely new to this and would welcome any feedback you have!

Also, would like to know how I can prevent the banner images on the front page (top multi coloured image, and image of green pistachio butter on toast)  as well as the banner images on the Shop page and Our Story page, from cropping when viewed on mobile?

I have seen there are other posts on this so sorry for asking again but those replies had what seems to me to be specific code related to those sites and I'm not too comfortable doctoring code...

Thanks and don't worry I won't be offended by your feedback, however brutal!

1. On mobile, some pages have very long content. You can consider adding a back to top button. If you need this, I will give some free code.

2. Shop banner on mobile is not fullsize. Do you want to fix this?

https://www.kape.co.uk/shop

3. Shop category nav links too long. Do you want to convert to dropdown on mobile?

4. (Tablet) Header overlap Breadcrumb

image.thumb.png.aba3ca231c3742da0a291875c033ad16.png

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/23/2020 at 4:05 AM, tuanphan said:

1. On mobile, some pages have very long content. You can consider adding a back to top button. If you need this, I will give some free code.

2. Shop banner on mobile is not fullsize. Do you want to fix this?

https://www.kape.co.uk/shop

3. Shop category nav links too long. Do you want to convert to dropdown on mobile?

4. (Tablet) Header overlap Breadcrumb

image.thumb.png.aba3ca231c3742da0a291875c033ad16.png

Thank you so much for the feedback, and apologies for the late reply, this forum doesn't automatically send notifications.

You've brought up things I didn't even notice, and I've now noticed others that I want to change also!!!

On 1/8/2021 at 10:55 PM, Kape said:

Thank you so much for the feedback, and apologies for the late reply, this forum doesn't automatically send notifications.

You've brought up things I didn't even notice, and I've now noticed others that I want to change also!!!

You can check. If you can't fix these, let me know. We will give the code.

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Hi - I like the site and products sound great however the main thing that stands out (as a photographer) is the photos. Most are not sharp and they are not consistent across the products.

I don't mean to offend, you have obviously invested a fair bit of time in setting up these shots.

Hopefully you see this as constructive criticism, I really feel with professional photos you would really push the appearance of your brand.

This all sounds like I am touting for business which it's not meant to but if you do need a hand with the photography then feel free to get in touch. 

Best of luck with the business 🙂

• 3 months later...
On 1/12/2021 at 9:17 AM, JoeRA said:

Hi - I like the site and products sound great however the main thing that stands out (as a photographer) is the photos. Most are not sharp and they are not consistent across the products.

I don't mean to offend, you have obviously invested a fair bit of time in setting up these shots.

Hopefully you see this as constructive criticism, I really feel with professional photos you would really push the appearance of your brand.

This all sounds like I am touting for business which it's not meant to but if you do need a hand with the photography then feel free to get in touch. 

Best of luck with the business 🙂

Thank you for the feedback and definitely no offence taken!

On 1/12/2021 at 2:24 PM, derricksrandomviews said:

I like the site, the movement of the banner is nice as is the image. The second image however, I assume its pistachio butter, I think it needs to re-done to make it more appealing. Maybe a whole slice of bread as opposed to the very close up shot? 

Thank you Derrick, we did zoom out of that shot in the end and it looks much better now!