How can I format specific aspects on my website for mobile view using CSS? Please help :(

I am having such a hard time figuring out how to format my website for mobile view 😞 I have already successfully applied CSS codes to customize other parts of my website (yay!) but now have no idea how to code so that the mobile-view looks as good as the desktop-view does. Basically, I want both to look almost the same, with a few allowances so that it does not look weirdly proportioned on mobile. I am aiming to launch my new business with this website on the 26th and would greatly appreciate some help!! I will provide the URL and password for any expert that can assist me. Thank you!!

• Replies 6
  • Views 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, naiayk said:

I am having such a hard time figuring out how to format my website for mobile view 😞 I have already successfully applied CSS codes to customize other parts of my website (yay!) but now have no idea how to code so that the mobile-view looks as good as the desktop-view does. Basically, I want both to look almost the same, with a few allowances so that it does not look weirdly proportioned on mobile. I am aiming to launch my new business with this website on the 26th and would greatly appreciate some help!! I will provide the URL and password for any expert that can assist me. Thank you!!

Let me have a look at the custom part of your site

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

Please post the URL for your site.

If your site is not public please set up a site-wide password, if you've not already done so. Post the password here.

We can then take a look at your issue.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

1 minute ago, naiayk said:

Hi! My website is gaiaessance.com and password is GaiaEssance444

what is wrong with them

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

1 minute ago, bangank36 said:

what is wrong with them

When I view my website on my phone (mobile) everything looks really bad because they got stretched and smushed to fit a phone screen as compared to desktop. I just want help re-formatting with CSS so my website looks how it is on desktop, but looks different and better on mobile. On the "Home" screen, I want to adjust the second section so it is still horizontal and rectangle on mobile. The third section got SO stretched on mobile also and extends downwards forever and looks so silly haha. The 2 products stack on mobile rather than sit side by side. and the footer is all messed up. Remember, right now on desktop I love how it looks, on MOBILE it looks bad.

Archived