I am looking into squarespace scheduling BUT.....

Site URL: https://www.glamwaxing.co.uk/

I am looking for a solution to synchronize squarespace calendar to treatwell calendar. treatwell is the biggest hair and beauty booking provider in europe. at the moment i have treatwell widget embed in the website but i cannot track anything inside it for marketing, ads and analytics as its not part of my website but treatwell. we like treatwell and it sends us clients but I want to know exactly how much and how Im spending our advertising budget so I want my own booking calendar on the website (which squarespace can offer) but I don't know if its possible to two-way sync those two. treatwell offers two way syncs with a couple of software but very expensive and still don't know if can integrate and track and unfortunately it offers only one way sync with google/icloud iClas so I can block time in treatwell calendar but not on my own calendar which will obviously lead to double bookings. our website is glamwaxing.co.uk and to see treatwell booking widget go to book appointment

• Replies 2
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, StefanDobra said:

i have treatwell widget embed in the website but i cannot track anything inside it for marketing, ads and analytics as its not part of my website but treatwell.

It would be nice to be integrated. I don't have any info on that but does treatwell have analytics on their backend? At least you'd have some information about what is going on?

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

1 hour ago, creedon said:

It would be nice to be integrated. I don't have any info on that but does treatwell have analytics on their backend? At least you'd have some information about what is going on?

no, i mean i can see channels amounts and stuff like this but not google analytics insight. for the last couple of years they are "working" on it but i don't see it coming soon.

Archived