Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

How do I make the background on my product blocks white?

Saadia

Question

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Saadia said:

Site URL: https://www.cairchicago.org/sample-registration-2

Hi! I'm trying to make the background on my product blocks on this page white. I still want them to be separate, but I'd prefer for them to all have a white background with black text.

This custom css

#collection-5fdbc8ddb8f5187e0ae1a7b1 .sqs-block-product {
  color: #000;
  background: #fff;
  margin: 5px;
}

image.thumb.png.9963a5da00b1d988274a396bbfe400be.png

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Youtube Gallery for Squarespace
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

On 12/17/2020 at 5:34 PM, bangank36 said:

This custom css

#collection-5fdbc8ddb8f5187e0ae1a7b1 .sqs-block-product {
  color: #000;
  background: #fff;
  margin: 5px;
}

image.thumb.png.9963a5da00b1d988274a396bbfe400be.png

Hi! I accidentally undid all these changes. How did you make these changes? They're transparent again.

10 minutes ago, Saadia said:

Hi! I accidentally undid all these changes. How did you make these changes? They're transparent again.

which page

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Youtube Gallery for Squarespace
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you