Lulu integration to squarespace

Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

• 2 months later...
On 12/18/2020 at 4:50 AM, hemant132us said:

Site URL: https://developers.lulu.com/home

Im looking for help integration of Lulu print API with Squarespace..As Lulu API have their own Api...We would like to automate the print order process thru Lulu api.. if any one could help would be great!

We got to use SS API for this manually

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

• 4 months later...

Site URL: http://www.kanisse.org

Hello,

I'm trying to use an existing Squarespace website to sell a print-on-demand book with Lulu XPress.  It looks like Lulu typically interfaces with shopify, but trying to avoid building another website with another provider.  Does anyone know how I can (easily) integrate Lulu and SS commerce?  I know Lulu has an API but not sure how to integrate.

Thanks,

Dan

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Solution
On 12/17/2020 at 9:50 PM, hemant132us said:

Im looking for help integration of Lulu print API with Squarespace.

This is not possible. There are Lulu Direct integrations available for Shopify and WooCommerce, but not for Squarespace. Also, the Lulu Press API cannot be used with Squarespace. 

Edited by paul2009
edited for clarity

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone,
I'm wondering if anyone here has ever integrated Lulu with Squarespace? I'm looking to create an online store on my Squarespace website that sells physical products, and I'm interested in using Lulu to handle the printing and fulfillment of those products. Has anyone had any experience with this? If so, I'd love to hear about it.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/25/2023 at 10:34 PM, JCA said:

Why the heck is Lulu's API not even possible?

This is a question for Lulu. Have you asked them if they have any plans for compatibility with Squarespace?

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.