Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

7.1: image carousel for 1 image only

Dear Community,

I have unsuccessfully attempted to find a solution for the following, and hope someone will be able to help (I'm using Squarespace 7.1):

On my landing page I would like to show my products. I want the information represented as follows: each product is represented in a row in its own section, with a short text on the left side and a button underneath taking you to that product.

To the right of the text I want a carousel that shows all images of only 1 product. I was able to create what I had in mind with the “summary carousel”, however this carousel shows a summary of ALL products I have, rather than 1 individual product and all the images linked to it.

How would I go about creating these sections? To achieve a carousel that achieves style.

Finally, I would like the product images in the carousel to have a zoom function on enlargement. Is that possible?

Thanks!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear Community, I have unsuccessfully attempted to find a solution for the following, and hope someone will be able to help (I'm using Squarespace 7.1): On my landing page I would like to sh

Hi. Have you found the solution yet?

I think it is not possible by default, you got to use javascript ajax to fetch the product page content to get all the images attached to it

On 12/17/2020 at 11:00 PM, donforello said:

Dear Community,

I have unsuccessfully attempted to find a solution for the following, and hope someone will be able to help (I'm using Squarespace 7.1):

On my landing page I would like to show my products. I want the information represented as follows: each product is represented in a row in its own section, with a short text on the left side and a button underneath taking you to that product.

To the right of the text I want a carousel that shows all images of only 1 product. I was able to create what I had in mind with the “summary carousel”, however this carousel shows a summary of ALL products I have, rather than 1 individual product and all the images linked to it.

How would I go about creating these sections? To achieve a carousel that achieves style.

Finally, I would like the product images in the carousel to have a zoom function on enlargement. Is that possible?

Thanks!

I think it is not possible by default, you got to use javascript ajax to fetch the product page content to get all the images attached to it

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, 360 Degree Photo block, Seperator Block (SVG Shape divider for sections)
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

• 2 weeks later...