Changing What Price Variant Displays in the "from" field

On 12/18/2020 at 3:35 PM, creedon said:

Wether you are showing the max price or a range the summary and product grid don't have ready access to the information needed to achieve those effects. The underlying code and procedures to keep the data up to date would be the same.

To be clear what you want to do, I think, can be done but it's not a few lines of code easily thrown together.

Hello! I'm actually having the opposite issues and have spent two days looking for a solution. I would like my pricing to show, 'From $150' vs. $150'. It is not displaying 'From'. Do you know how I can set the variants or settings to show 'From'. I'm a florist and my centerpieces / bouquets might start at $95 but if customer wants more stems, I want them to understand that $95 is not a set price but a starting price. Are you able to help me please ??

Thanks!

Glory 

PRODUCT PRICING.png

4 hours ago, iamglor said:

I'm actually having the opposite issue

Please post the URL for a page on your site where we can see your issue.

A link to the backend of the your site won’t work for us, i.e. a url that contains /config/.

Please set up a site-wide password, if your site is not public and you've not already done so.

Post the password here.

Adding a site-wide password does not allow anyone to alter your site. It only allows those with the password to see your site.

Please read the site-wide password and how to share a link documentation to understand how they work.

We can then take a look at your issue.

You may find How to post a forum question post useful.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

5 hours ago, iamglor said:

I would like my pricing to show, 'From $150' vs. $150'. It is not displaying 'From'. Do you know how I can set the variants or settings to show 'From'.

Hi Glory

You can add variants to your product for different options like size, colour, additional stems, or to add a vase or chocolates. If you set a range of price for these variants, the price will appear as 'From' until the customer selects all the valid options.

For example, add a product for one of your bouquets and scroll down to the Inventory section to set the price. After setting the base price, click ADD beside VARIANTS.

image.thumb.png.7c39095b782eb92040aa04bf5fa77dfe.png

To simply things, let's start by adding Size variants of Small, Medium and Large.

image.thumb.png.1df577c4711a2c5ad94a95bf9891a723.png

After adding them, click SAVE and view all the variants:

image.thumb.png.3523626b4945272af033739645d5d47e.png

Here you can set the price of each variant. 

Once you save this product, the price should be displayed as "From £50.00".

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.