nav bar injection code for sections / titles hidden

Site URL: http://www.stevegallagher.com/

Hi Guys,

I was  wondering if someone might be able to help me out?

So I've kind of created two websites pages linked into one, which directs you two different services, but the same pages use the same nav bar.

I currently have a problem where the injection code I have for the nav bar in the photography section only hides the projects folder (which is for the second service consulting) 

What I would like to is edit the code it hides the Contact Page (under the consulting title in the photo secton) also the "To photography" which I only want seen in the consulting section, to direct to back to photography

In the consulting section the project are set up in a drop down list, is there a code so it doesn't drop down, as if I move them out of the drop down folder it shows in the photography nav bar, which I won't  shown.

Please see the pics to explain better if I'm not.

Here is the code which is injected in each page on this page:

<style>

#secondaryNavigation ul li:nth-of-type( 2 ) {

display: none;

}

</style>

Hope the pics explain what I'm trying to achieve!

Many Thanks for your help in advance!

Steve

Screen Shot 2020-12-16 at 21.58.11.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-16 at 21.59.41.png

• Replies 4
  • Views 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For < http://www.stevegallagher.com/accessories > use the following CSS.

<style>

#secondaryNavigation ul li:nth-of-type( 2 ),
  #secondaryNavigation ul li:nth-of-type( 3 ),
  #secondaryNavigation ul li:nth-of-type( 4 )

{

display: none;

}

</style>

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

1 hour ago, SteveG03 said:

In the consulting section the project are set up in a drop down list, is there a code so it doesn't drop down

If the drop down were disabled. How would you want the *** Projects *** to behave? Do nothing? Link somewhere? If yes, then where? The first project in the projects folder?

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

19 hours ago, SteveG03 said:

The project would Just be a title, no click through.

For < http://www.stevegallagher.com/about-consulting > add the following CSS.

<style>

#secondaryNavigation .folder-collection :nth-of-type( 1 ) {

pointer-events: none;

}

</style>

Let us know how it goes.

Archived