Is it possible for me to add a secondary menu inside a specific page?

I am an illustrator and my website right now consists of my Portfolio/about me/contact pages only. I want to create a store page in order to sell my artwork and custom merchandise like T-shirts and Trainers etc. Therefore, I want to include a menu option where people can navigate to the specific sections inside the store where only T-shirts or only shoes or only paintings can be found, But i have been unable to find any tutorials that teach me how to get that secondary menu inside my specific store page.

An example i can think of is Ten Hundred's website (https://www.tenhundredart.com/womens-apparel) 

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Shusui_green said:

I am an illustrator and my website right now consists of my Portfolio/about me/contact pages only. I want to create a store page in order to sell my artwork and custom merchandise like T-shirts and Trainers etc. Therefore, I want to include a menu option where people can navigate to the specific sections inside the store where only T-shirts or only shoes or only paintings can be found, But i have been unable to find any tutorials that teach me how to get that secondary menu inside my specific store page.

An example i can think of is Ten Hundred's website (https://www.tenhundredart.com/womens-apparel) 

You mean this menu?

image.png.50a80003049aa92c4b5b4356ea0a1c56.png

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date format)
💫 Animated Buttons (Referral URL)
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

Archived