Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Pay in instalments, buy now pay later, payment plan integration?

MWR-TWB

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I actually contacted support and had them submit a feature request for me. I highly suggest you do the same thing and maybe we can make that feature happen!!!

Site URL: http://tinyworkbench.co.uk The option for payment plans or similar would be very useful. I understand there's a workaround with a Shopify buy button. If anyone had any idea if there will b

Posted Images

I also just contacted support and requested this feature. I'm actually surprised they haven't come out with this yet, with the amount of options out there. It's almost standard for ecommerce and available on almost every other platform (for example Affirm is available through an integration with Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce, Woo Commerce, Wix etc.) Shoppers have come to expect this option, especially for higher priced items. Come on Squarespace, let's get this feature out!

• 3 weeks later...

Have any of you looked into the PayPal pay in 3 feature it was new in October last year I believe.

if you have paypal as an option they can select to pay using their card, PayPal credit and the new pay in 3 which is just like Klarna but for over £45 and up to £2,000.

On 1/13/2021 at 9:46 PM, JennieFage said:

if you have paypal as an option they can select to pay using their card, PayPal credit and the new pay in 3

Although the PayPal integration has not been updated yet, the PayPal credit options like Pay in 3 are now available on some stores, if the customer’s PayPal account is eligible.

Edited by paul2009

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi, I'm Paul, founder of SF Digitalbuilding the features that Squarespace didn't include.
I value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect. Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.
Squarespace. I've been a loyal and enthusiastic supporter of the platform since 2007. 

• 1 month later...