How can I insert a "code block" into an Index page using coding?

So, this might sound backwards and I am pretty green (but learning!) I have an index page and I would like to have a <script> HTML code appear where the BANNER usually appears. I only want this to happen on one page. I used the "Page settings>advanced>inject header code to simply "paste" in my code (pre-empted by the <body> text). This inserted my makeshift HTML "Banner" above the nav (I get it, b/c I am injecting it into the header, duh) - but is there any way to push it down? Down below the nav and into the "body" of the page? 

I do not want to use a banner image because they are way unprofessional and blurry (b/c it would require an image of text which is never easy to get crisp)

Thanks for any help!

Using Montauk.

image.png.f6d44adf058c647c407513f4f968c275.png

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To make some HTML appear within the page body, insert a Code Block (or Markdown Block) in the required location. This will allow you to place the HTML on the page, whereas page-specific Code Injection will add it before the body tag.

If this doesn't work for you, it will really help us if you include a working link to the page as Tuan says. If your site isn't live yet, we will only be able to view it if you set a 'view site' password and tell us what it is.

About: Squarespace Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and great design ♥.
Work: Squarespace Developer and founder of SF Digital, building the features Squarespace didn't include™. 
Content: Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.

Catch up on all the release notes and announcements 2023 [for Circle members only]. There's a public version here too!
If I helped, you can thank me by clicking one of the emojis below. If you prefer, you can buy me a coffee.
Improve your online store with our extensions.