7.1 embed zoho form squarespace: stop the scrolling

Hello,

I embedded a zoho form as iframe. Unfortunately, sometime appears a scrolling bar, especially in the mobile view.
I tried to solve this issue by increasing the max. height of the form but it did not work.
Hope you can help me how to get rid of the scrolling bar in every view! 

Thank you!

Datei_001.png

Bildschirmfoto 2020-12-15 um 15.16.55.png

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Okay, I got help from another forum and found out: The iframe embed is self-contained, so the CSS from your Squarespace site isn’t going to be applied and Zoho doesn’t support adding custom CSS to the form.

I added "scrolling="no" to stop the scrolling. But I didn't find a solution to show the form in full height on mobile.
It is always cut off. Changing the hight in the iframe to 100% doesn't work.

<iframe frameborder="0" style="height:500px;width:99%;border:none;" src='https://forms.zohopublic.eu/inneco/form/Neugierig/formperma/EuPWAJbU6VZQc1E1HHbrEpXtqYfrcVNPG_u-zsP9TtI'scrolling="no"allowfullscreen overflow:hidden></iframe>

An "aspect ratio box"  might be a good work around:
https://www.benmarshall.me/responsive-iframes/

But I did not manage to create this box with my Zoho form inside.
Anyone who knows what to do?

IMG_1026.PNG

I can't because it is embedded, CSS in Sqaurespace deos not change  the form. 
But I embedded the form in JavaScript marked as "html" block. And now it's fine in mobile view.
On internet explorer the scrollbar is stillt there. But everything is a mess on internet explorer anyway... no headings, just one font size... 

Archived