Top of Image Got Cut Out in the Headline

I have a question about the image in the headline, simple problem but I don't know why this happens and how to fix it.

The image is perfectly fine when it's not in the headline, but when it is in the headline, the top part of the image always got cut out. It's exactly the same piece, I just moved it up and down using the arrow in the tool bar on the upper right.

If I choose "INSERT" rather than "FULL BLEED" it will appear, but I personally prefer the bleed layout a lot more.

Wonder if anyone can tell me what I can do to keep the top of the image in the headline? The rendering doesn't look right without the roof. Thanks in advance !

339227784_2020-12-1422-36-59.thumb.png.046b02eddb7b32971e965e4d82fb0aaf.png

2020-12-14 22-36-41.png

I actually have another question regarding the portfolio layout, but it is more related to "Page and Content". The question is, I have 2 portfolio pages (Work and Miscellaneous), I wonder whether if it is possible to move the work under one porfolio to another, so that I don't have to upload everything again....  If anyone can give quick answer here then I won't need to ask there. Otherwise I will post tomorrow. Thanks again !

• Replies 2
  • Views 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived