Questions/Suggestions for Member Only Access

Site URL: https://www.nevchem.com

Hi,

I am looking for suggestions/recommendations or input on if this project is possible with Squarespace.  I work for a chemical manufacturer.  We are looking to set up an online portal where some of our customers can log in to review their past orders and place a new order.  The portal area would have to be specific to each customer as we will be uploading an image of their past orders for their review.  We will not be charging customers to log in as we are not selling our products on the site.

I've been looking at the Member Areas but it looks like all registered customers sign in to the same single Member page.  Is this a correct assumption?  If this is the case, is there a way to create individual pages for each customer so that when they log in their company is "identified" and their page appears?  For example, if ABC Co. logs in they are presented with their past order history and a new order form.  Then when XYZ Inc. logs in they only see their past order history and a new order form.

If this will not work natively with Squarespace, can anyone recommend an add-on or alternative?

Your input is appreciated.  Thank you.

Anita Myers

• Replies 0
  • Views 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived