manage imported content options?

Hi guys - I tried to find som already uploaded content, but i gave up since theres over 500 images. I thought ok wheres the filter button? Like date uploaded, or search for names. But i couldn't find it. Do you know where it is? I also thought ok i will just delete  some of the unsused files. But i can't find that either. Im lost 😞

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In regards to deleting uploaded images, you can't. I used to work in an Enterprise level SW QA team and when we had new features added, I had to fight to get simple things like this implemented. Development focuses on basic "happy path" usage. They cared much less about features like simple deletion of records and it seems SS has this same philosophy. I can't imagine a QA team not catching this simple omission.

Having said all of that, I came across this post when I was searching for the same issue. It's been reported and supposedly they will be fixing it in an upcoming release. I am new to Squarespace and I don't know how often they do updates but hopefully this fix is coming soon. 

the post: 

Archived