Help! Can't place Instagram logo in the bottom of the screen (mobile version)

Hi! I've been trying for a while to place the Instagram icon more towards the button of my homepage in the mobile version, since now it's too close to the language buttons, but non of the changes I've made seem to have any effect 😞 In the desktop version is in the correct position though. Could you please give me some code recommendations to help me do this?? I don’t know what to try anymore.

I'll attach a picture of the homepage in mobile version and the location where I'd like to have the icon. Thank you so much in advance !! 🙏 🙏 🙏

Screenshot 2020-12-09 at 09.24.34.png

• Replies 2
  • Views 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey tuanphan! Thanks for answering, I already fixed the problem on my homepage but I messed it up somewhere else 😓 

In my "About Us" page, the section height were the title is (section-id = 5fccb6983ff1011540ede2f6) is set at 100%, which looks good on desktop format but not on the mobile. The ideal height for that section on mobile would be 88% but then it looks weird on desktop. 

Do you know how can I change the section height only for mobile?

My url is: https://tortoise-teal-ygx9.squarespace.com/config/pages

Thank you !!

Archived