Background color for first section and header?

Hi, I'm working on a new site, and am running into a frustrating problem.

I'm able to change the background color for all of the sections of my page except the first one. In other sections of my Home page, when I click on Colors in the edit menu, and I change the choice to say 'Light Minimal' or 'Light Bold' etc, the background color changes accordingly. But in the first section and the header, the color doesn't change EVEN WHEN I change those color choices in the menu. 

Any idea what I can do? I just want to select one of the other standard background color palettes ("Accent Dark") but I cannot make any change.

Thanks very much!

Seth

Screen Shot 2020-12-06 at 7.45.02 PM.png

• Replies 2
  • Views 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 years later...

I need help on this. After the last upgrade (Fluid Engine?) to make designing better, in addition to messing up the look of the pages, it also did something to the color theme functionality:

The header use LIGHT 2 theme and all first blocks (with the banner photo and page title text) use the same theme DARKEST 1.  While most display correctly, a few pages they do not despite using the same color theme as the others. When I change the theme to another to test it and save, the system records the theme change but the color doesn't change. And when I change it back to original themes the same as the other pages, the system records it as changed but it stays the incorrect color for the theme just as before.

Normal pages: header is yellow with black (dark gray) text and banner photo block should have white text color; header is separated from the photo of first block. Home page: EWIW.org is correct. 

For troubled pages: header is not separated from first block and text color for first block is black. See photos EWIW.org/appointments  EWIW.org/forms

How do I solve this?

Screenshot 2023-01-18 at 10.00.33 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-01-18 at 10.01.10 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-01-18 at 10.01.48 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-01-18 at 10.02.08 PM.png