I need to talk to someone and get some answers to my questions

• Replies 4
  • Views 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will try to do this one at a time.   So let me just share an experience with you that I am in right now.   I currently have a site with one of their competitors on Tuesday morning I noticed that the I had an unusual event of a number of folks getting to the check out and then nothing hmm it turned out that folks could were not able to process the final step that takes them to a Thank you after about 3 hours of Digging I got to post a issue to the support folks and wait for them to get back with me they were nice and empathetic I made sure I told them that this is a site down issue and that I no one could complete check out this is a big time for sales and we are doing 2 grand a day in adds right now to capture our and build our customer base (its Christmas Time big big time for us.  My last communication with them yesterday I was told that its 48  hours to get a status update.   So right now I just have a very expensive Picture book hence I want a Phone number so I can escalate up the chain when needed.     Hence my desire to change to an org and company that has a Phone number were if I need to I can call and get to an escalation point when need (cause it will happen)I wont get trapped in this again hence my need for a phone #.   

• 1 month later...

Archived