Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Change gallery Style on just one page (index)

IgnatiaBelle

Question

Site URL: https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=the%2Balmonte&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Essentially I want to have one page, my home page, different to the rest. Is there anyway to do this? 

I don't mean change the layout or what have you, I simply want to change the gallery style on just this page. So that instead of having a grid gallery I have a slideshow. I just want to be able to change the aspects of the page without influencing or changing the whole site...

Im using 7.0 and its within an index page btw

Thankyou!

3 answers to this question

2 hours ago, IgnatiaBelle said:

Site URL: https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=the%2Balmonte&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Essentially I want to have one page, my home page, different to the rest. Is there anyway to do this? 

I don't mean change the layout or what have you, I simply want to change the gallery style on just this page. So that instead of having a grid gallery I have a slideshow. I just want to be able to change the aspects of the page without influencing or changing the whole site...

Im using 7.0 and its within an index page btw

Thankyou!

Since you used an index page, why dont you create the gallery block?

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Youtube Gallery for Squarespace
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

1 hour ago, IgnatiaBelle said:

I can but am I able to make that slideshow block full with and change the height?

I think can use custom css for it

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Youtube Gallery for Squarespace
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you