Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

How might I bypass the image size rule on my products page?

elijah_aaron

Question

Site URL: https://abba.squarespace.com/shop/p/jci39sfpv88d44uf37gjhfygwwu4du-264j3

This is my first post. Thank you in advance for helping me 🙂 I'm rebuilding my father's fine art website. We are integrating an external zoom feature (magiczoomplus) so that visitors can really dive into his art.

I've come to the conclusion that in order to properly take advantage of our external zoom feature, I need to tell our product pages to ignore square's image size restraints. How can I do that?

IN OTHER WORDS <<

1.)  It's currently zooming only a little bit -- AS SEEN HERE

2.) I want it to zoom like the original file I uploaded -- AS SEEN HERE  (once it loads, click the image and will zoom BEAUTIFULLY)

How Do I bypass the image size restraints on the product pages?

Squarespace Version 7.1 --- Template: Hester

REALLY hoping someone can help. Perhaps it's a tiny little line of CSS. Thank you deeply!

-Elijah

www.elijahaaron.com

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

Man now that I see you online, do you know how I can change the font of my store items to a custom font I uploaded to sqqaure space? I tried doing it with the header and it worked, but it's not doing it for store items.

Add the following to Store Settings > Advanced > Page Header Code Injection.

.ProductItem-details * {

font-family: bookman-jf-pro;

}

Let us know how it goes.

Hello I'm Thomas. I've been getting websites up and running for 27 years. I want to help you at whatever level meets your needs, from as little (if you're a DIYer) to as much as you need.