Integrating Store Purchases (Customers) with Mailchimp

Site URL: https://jilliciousfoods.com

We are using Mailchimp to send automated emails to people who (1) sign up for our newsletter in our footer or at the bottom of our homepage, or (2) complete the contact form on our Contact page. We would like to somehow integrate our store with Mailchimp, too, so that when people make a purchase they are added to a separate Audience in Mailchimp. But I don't see integration options under Commerce. Is this possible? Thanks!

• Replies 2
  • Views 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Here was the way I implemented it, basically the idea is to parse the squarespace submission or order email into mailchimp lead info that work with mailchimp api

I took advantage of Google Apps script instead of Zapier. All the steps below are proceed within Google Apps script supported feature such as time-driven trigger, api call using urlFetchApp

- Filter the email to gmail inbox to extract the mail  content, it may include info like name, phone, email, purchase products...

- Take advantage of Mailchimp api to create new leads on the mailing list

- Compare the info (eg: course name) with a pre-defined dictionary to add corresponding tag-name into each lead, that will trigger an automation on mailchimp to send the follow-up emails (if needed)

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

Archived