How to change Add to cart button to Contact Us form

Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

• Solution
7 hours ago, LotusOriental said:

How to change Add to cart button to Contact Us form

We've built a solution for exactly this problem, and it's been used by hundreds of businesses. It's called the Product Enquiry Form Extension for Squarespace.

You design the form that visitors will use to enquire about any one of your products. You then choose whether this will appear automatically for all products, tagged products or POA products (where you’ve set a 0.00 price). When the visitor submits the form, it includes hidden fields that will tell you the Product Name and the URL of the product.

product-enquiry-form-tile.thumb.png.412a89aa9a6648546a4e3f19f42f3190.png

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 1 year later...
50 minutes ago, kaitschmidek said:

Is there an option...to open up an internal page on the website instead of a form

No. It's for forms that allow customers to enquire about products.

However, if you can explain the context and your use case I may be able to suggest alternatives 🙂.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.