Adding HTML code and hyperlinks to products in the product/store page

Site URL: https://www.rentwhiz.ca

Hello,

I have a website, https://www.rentwhiz.ca/, and we recently got approved for numerous affiliate programs. I would like to make a webpage dedicated to these affiliate links/url's and the page will be called "Discounts, Promotions and Deals". Under this page, I would like to have categories and subcategories e.g. Books, Entertainment, Electronics, Travel, Food, Education etc.

The SquareSpace gave me a solution: "If you already created a Product Page, you can still use this type of page. You can create each affiliate program as a service product. That way you don't have to add an SKU number. Then in DESIGN > SITE STYLES, you can hide the options to show the price, "add to cart" button and quantity. Here is a video on how to do this: Video Link"

The challenge here is the affiliate program I’m using uses HTML for their ads which takes the form of banner ads. They do not use standard website URL’s and they do not provide images for their ads. This is what this results in:

1. I can add HTML here using a code block:

vn1mK0nOeejG1K2741cNXIqVe7tkp17ENskoRUcvb7EhhNe6Uw7y8tm_9u731GzrqQJlJx-XOORpQPw6sTqpfWOJBrbGxvfXL6a8g4M8LFFjTbGQIr3aG43d4fXbOxh4t1hBPAo

1. But the product image/product preview is driven by the image that is added here:

hxGJ-b1WyjNm6oGu_6qZyh9JN8QeTKuzaCTJpWsJ41rrDdot074r5nCy0u_2_7g_qFCCdXpGhIsaXDfXPW5nj4lfRZPV6UHFpxW_PXLBo5mCaVwQm14esSqgYGR7IRgPEyMvPfg

1. Therefore, the product listing does not have an image:

m12TG3Wqqpfomjy11Y_RcCYRBZJkJJSeP1ncJPfpWwjuV1ebKn7aVbbKqV6kp4yXIQpaYTca09anSItUW9EyLklls6c-1jIXIoypITZdDnMnC9c0GprTRWMUC9jIRvWndFK0MLw

1. And the only way the user can see the hyerlink is once they click on the product in #3 above.

3xTLr4viSUwXH5zq5hUp15aFx50p7tb8CqtwQA-Pr13xdrRfQ24qIrrkzw1ob85ZT7PNGVf9NrP1-5K_5wzqJmzVYvDKGW4c2tSG0bE5AGbv7IS4HFRPiEal7TW7Uf35gerA4Q4

Any suggestions to this problem are much appreciated. I believe I'm using Brine site. 

Thanks, 

Robin

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Views 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived