Confirmation email after submitting a form

Hi all,

I want to build a website where users can subscribe to courses. I've made a dedicated page per workshop and added a form. Is it possible to send an automatic "confirmation" email to the user who filled in the form to subscribe? (If possible, I would like to put a maximum amount of subscribers (f.e. 20) - is it possible?)

Thanks for your reply

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

@JSS

There are two areas. There is no direct option for confirmation emails. But something might be built with the tools that SS does provide access to. It all just depends on what information you want your confirmation email to provide.

This task will most likely involve some amount of programming and a consultant if you are not a programmer. Again depending on your needs.

Add a post-submit message or redirect

Add a storage option

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Hi Creedon, thanks for the quick response, appreciate it very much. I was able to get this set up using Zapier which is quite a great tool. It involves creating an account with a third party tool and possible extra fees but so far the free version is working for my basic needs.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/3/2022 at 9:00 PM, creedon said:

There is no direct option for confirmation emails. But something might be built with the tools that SS does provide access to. It all just depends on what information you want your confirmation email to provide.

Hey @creedon Do you have an idea on how to do that? maybe with a webhook? ideally using an email template from campaign.. or something similar to the newsletter subscription email where you could edit the content..

• 1 year later...