Configuring Business to Community Webstore

Dear all, 

I have decided to learn squarespace to build my website. It is about bringing people to order together from their homelands regenerative products in bulk, or bundle order directly without middle man. The community order is linked to a site, which I called DropShop in my terminology, which can be community center or any site, which will take part on the revenue.
Users living in certain location can request a DropShop so that their orders are bundles to it. When the minimum value of the order is achieved the order is then released. 

To save research, Can I configure this without coding? 

It should be for benefit, non profit business with plans to scale globally and build new economic power by the wretched and their allies.  A grassroots and solidarity economy approach that encounters the narrative if separation in the world and connect people with their homeland local economies. I am doing this without funds and investments to become real people-earth project. More

Any support is welcome :) 

Thanks

Wael Alsaad

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived