Replicating index pages from Squarespace 7.0 in 7.1

Site URL: https://aqua-greyhound-wbce.squarespace.com

This site: chloegracepress.com is made using the Flatiron template on Squarespace 7.0. I'm trying to create the same layout for my Editorial and Commercial pages which were created with Index Pages which aren’t available in Squarespace version 7.

The issue I am having is re-creating the gallery option when you click on each icon. So, go on my site, click either "Editorial" or "Commercial" and that leads you to all my work in grid format. When you click on one of the icons in the grid, I would like it to lead to the gallery of those images. Same as you see on the chloegracepress.com site. I would also like to be able to have text on the grid either on top or below as caption so I can say what "Story" each icon/image is on the grid. If you view the video attached, I've highlighted exactly what I'm trying to do. 

Any kind soul out there able to tell me what code I can use to replicate this layout on my site? 

• Replies 0
  • Views 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived