Create new paragraph or line break in markdown block

Hi,

I have created an accordian style FAQ section using a code block and markdown block. I am trying to insert a blank line (new paragraph) for a bit of seperation then another line of static text as a section heading similar to "general" in the attached image at the point marked in red.

I have tried to edit the markdown block but any text I add keeps geting added into the "how do i buy a self care package" section. I'm sure it is a simple fix but coding is not my strong point unfortunately, thank you I appreciate the help in advance. I have included the code and markdown text format below:

CODE BLOCK:

<script type="text/javascript"
src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1/jquery.min.js"></script>
<script>
 $(document).ready(function(){

$('.markdown-block .sqs-block-content h3').css('cursor','pointer');

$(".markdown-block .sqs-block-content h3").nextUntil("h3").slideToggle();

$(".markdown-block .sqs-block-content h3").click(function()
{$(this).nextUntil("h3").slideToggle();});
 });
 </script><p>General</p>

MARKDOWN BLOCK:

### + What is Feel Good Box?
Feel Good Box (FGB) is a beauty product company that allows you to discover new products through our quarterly self care packages.
### + How much does a subscription cost?
Answer Here
### + Are there any other fees?
Don’t worry, there are no hidden fees here. The price displayed at checkout includes postage, packaging and VAT.
### + Do I have to order my Self Care Package every month?
Answer Here
### + How do I buy a Self Care Package?
Once you’ve selected which package you would like to purchase, click on the subscribe button, you will then be taken to the express checkout.

FAQ.PNG

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Leopold @IXStudio,

Thanks for recommending the tool, I have tried this and seem to be having an issue. I have installed the extension, created a new page and ninja FAQ block as per the instruction video. I have entered som test text into the block but it doesnt not seem to be displaying correctly or whenever I change the  FAQ type from accordian to list for instance nothing happens. In the tutorial video it seems these changes are updates in real time. I tried saving but nothing seems to change all text seems static.

Is there something else I need to do, Chrome has been updated and also restarted since installing the tool.

Ninja.PNG

Thanks for that, following the installation guide has now got the tool working much appreictiated. Looking at the IX Studio demo site I'd like to acheive the FAQ 03 dropdown view.

How could I go about achiveing that as I only see Accordian, List and Multicolumn FAQ types.

The site URL is https://www.feelgoodbox.co.uk/

Password is Yellow!0600519

Link to FAQ i am working on can be found in site footer.

Thanks alot, appreciate the help.

@IXStudio

Apologies I should have said some of the formating options in the video do not show up for me. I do not see the question/answer padding options, item border top/bottom or left/right options, radius or item margin as in the video.

I have attached images of all the options available to me. Is there something else I need to do?

I've installed the extension as well as inserted the neccessay code into the code injection section.

@IXStudio

ninja 3.PNG

ninja2.PNG

Archived