Connecting Paypal

Hello everyone,

Can anyone please tell me if I can use the same email address johnsmith@mac.com to set up a separate personal and business account. Or do I have to register a company email for business PayPal? I have a company email but I am deciding against using it as I have been using my personal email with all my banking transactions to this day. 

Although I have business and I pay my taxes, I do not have a business banking account so I was wondering if it is possible to use my personal banking account to open up a business PayPal account or do I need to open a new business banking account?

Please advise what needs to be done.

Best regards,
K

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Ptphotography said:

Hello everyone,

Can anyone please tell me if I can use the same email address johnsmith@mac.com to set up a separate personal and business account. Or do I have to register a company email for business PayPal? I have a company email but I am deciding against using it as I have been using my personal email with all my banking transactions to this day. 

Although I have business and I pay my taxes, I do not have a business banking account so I was wondering if it is possible to use my personal banking account to open up a business PayPal account or do I need to open a new business banking account?

Please advise what needs to be done.

Best regards,
K

Absolutely! I know this because before I had my new email, Support@inunzi.com, I had frostbrandmarket@gmail.com. If you would like to change the email go to your PayPal settings- Account info- and then click on your email and then you can change it. If this helps you at all, please let me know. And if you would like/need more assistance, I’m here to help!🙂

3 minutes ago, Ptphotography said:

@inunzi This is some good news!

If you can help me with my other question, I'd be most grateful!

I am going to launch an online shop soon. Is it possible use my Personal banking account to set up Business Paypal or do I need to open business banking account? 

Please help this poor soul.

Best regards,
K

Ooh what kind of shop, because I might want to check it out? (If your ok with that.) 

and also another YES! I also know this because I used my personal bank account for a personal PayPal account, and then switched to a business PayPal account and linked the same account there 🙂.  So try it and see if it works out for you. Would you like anymore assistance? Thank you so much !

@inunzi Oh lordly, what a concidnce. And you came at the right timing too! Not to sound suspicious but.. are you sure you are not me from parallel universe? lol

Anyway, I have one last question if you are not bored of me yet 🤣. By switching, did you mean you UPGRADED from personal to business, or did you delete your personal and created a new business account? 

Kind regards,
K

5 minutes ago, Ptphotography said:

@inunzi Oh lordly, what a concidnce. And you came at the right timing too! Not to sound suspicious but.. are you sure you are not me from parallel universe? lol

Anyway, I have one last question if you are not bored of me yet 🤣. By switching, did you mean you UPGRADED from personal to business, or did you delete your personal and created a new business account? 

Kind regards,
K

I’m glad that I came at the right timing, and I might be 😳. But anyways, don’t worry I’m not bored of you 😅. Oh and I deleted my personal acc and then created a new account because I didn’t like the other account, but I’m sure you can just upgrade it, and it doesn’t cost any money whatsoever to upgrade 😁! Do you have anymore questions? Thanks!

10 hours ago, Ptphotography said:

@inunzi Lol, found the perfect emoticon for that one. Anyways, you are so right! Paypal wrote back to me and they said I can connect my personal banking account to Business Paypal but it would depend on my bank if they would accept the transfer. What is the usual case? In your case at least? I assume everything is running smoothly for you?

Yah no problem 😅. I’m not sure I understand you question? And yeah everything is running pretty decently. I just need to fully publish my site and sell products soon 🙂.

10 hours ago, inunzi said:

Yah no problem 😅. I’m not sure I understand you question? And yeah everything is running pretty decently. I just need to fully publish my site and sell products soon 🙂.

@inunzi I wish you well on your online shop! We have a lot in common, don't we? lol

Anyway, mind sending me your shop link? Mine is a mess yet so I don't think you'd want to take a look at it cause I dont 😂

If you don't mind me asking, where are you from? It sounds like you can't use Stripe in your country as well. Well I am from Dubai so I have to use Paypal.

And yes, I am feeling chatty today, see I was told by my friend if I set up Business Paypal customers can pay directly without the need for them to set up or use a PayPal account. Is that right? This is nice then, it's easy check out! Did you have it set up already? Mind having me take a look at it? 

Let's make it big this year!

Stay safe,
K

10 hours ago, Ptphotography said:

@inunzi I wish you well on your online shop! We have a lot in common, don't we? lol

Anyway, mind sending me your shop link? Mine is a mess yet so I don't think you'd want to take a look at it cause I dont 😂

If you don't mind me asking, where are you from? It sounds like you can't use Stripe in your country as well. Well I am from Dubai so I have to use Paypal.

And yes, I am feeling chatty today, see I was told by my friend if I set up Business Paypal customers can pay directly without the need for them to set up or use a PayPal account. Is that right? This is nice then, it's easy check out! Did you have it set up already? Mind having me take a look at it? 

Let's make it big this year!

Stay safe,
K

1.Aww thanks man, good luck on yours too! I’m trying to build up a brand, so I hope it works out like I dream it to be🙂.  I guess we do have things in common huh?  
2.yep I surely will😁 my link is inunzi.com, and aye man mine’s a mess as well because I’m still working on it, so I feel ya man 😂.

3.I’m from the U.S. So stripe works for me here. I have a stripe account as well, but I mostly use my PayPal account because I feel like PayPal would be more than a less of a payment method ( if that makes sence.) I feel like PayPal is probably more popular and that’s why I would use PayPal more. And ooh, you live in Dubai? Do you mind me asking what it’s like there, because It looks like a pretty nice place to visit? 

4. I’m feeling a bit chatty as well, no worries in that 🙂👍. And your friend is absolutely correct! If you go to this link on the official PayPal.com page, you can learn more about why you should use a business account instead of a personal. I also found this quote that leads me to the answer to your question “They don't even need a PayPal account and can pay you in up to 25 currencies. ” Man I feel like I’m working for PayPal right now 😅. I’m sorry, but I’m not sure on what you mean by did I set this up? Are you meaning my website or the setting on my PayPal account? 

I hope we both make it big and stay safe as well 😁,

Ian Snow

On 11/19/2020 at 8:41 PM, inunzi said:

1.Aww thanks man, good luck on yours too! I’m trying to build up a brand, so I hope it works out like I dream it to be🙂.  I guess we do have things in common huh?  
2.yep I surely will😁 my link is inunzi.com, and aye man mine’s a mess as well because I’m still working on it, so I feel ya man 😂.

3.I’m from the U.S. So stripe works for me here. I have a stripe account as well, but I mostly use my PayPal account because I feel like PayPal would be more than a less of a payment method ( if that makes sence.) I feel like PayPal is probably more popular and that’s why I would use PayPal more. And ooh, you live in Dubai? Do you mind me asking what it’s like there, because It looks like a pretty nice place to visit? 

4. I’m feeling a bit chatty as well, no worries in that 🙂👍. And your friend is absolutely correct! If you go to this link on the official PayPal.com page, you can learn more about why you should use a business account instead of a personal. I also found this quote that leads me to the answer to your question “They don't even need a PayPal account and can pay you in up to 25 currencies. ” Man I feel like I’m working for PayPal right now 😅. I’m sorry, but I’m not sure on what you mean by did I set this up? Are you meaning my website or the setting on my PayPal account? 

I hope we both make it big and stay safe as well 😁,

Ian Snow

Hi @inunzi It's always a delight to see your name in my notification. 

Saw your website and I must say, yours is way more organised and cleaner than mine 🤣 But kidding aside, I love the idea of creating your own brand. It's very inspiring and encouraging for hopeful entrepreneur like me. If you don't mind me asking, is this website personal or did you design it for a client? 

Yes, I do live in the Dubai and YES it is a wonderful place to visit! It's very safe and organised city so I bet you'll love it here especially if you are into Architecture. They build buildings here non-stop as if it is as easy as Buidling lego houses 😆

I have done and set up PayPal Business. A problem might appear in a day or two, who knows? 😂

Thank you for your time and for Squarespace for allowing us to chat here like a typical social media platform 🤣

Kind regards,
K

16 hours ago, Ptphotography said:

Hi @inunzi It's always a delight to see your name in my notification. 

Saw your website and I must say, yours is way more organised and cleaner than mine 🤣 But kidding aside, I love the idea of creating your own brand. It's very inspiring and encouraging for hopeful entrepreneur like me. If you don't mind me asking, is this website personal or did you design it for a client? 

Yes, I do live in the Dubai and YES it is a wonderful place to visit! It's very safe and organised city so I bet you'll love it here especially if you are into Architecture. They build buildings here non-stop as if it is as easy as Buidling lego houses 😆

I have done and set up PayPal Business. A problem might appear in a day or two, who knows? 😂

Thank you for your time and for Squarespace for allowing us to chat here like a typical social media platform 🤣

Kind regards,
K

I. Awww it’s a delight to see your name in my notifications as well🥺.

2.thanks man, I would love to check your site when your ready as well👍. And I’m glad that it Inspires other entrepreneurs as your are as well 😁. This is a personal site, I built it my self because I think it will be amazing to own a brand. 

3.ah nice I may visit Dubai for a trip someday and I might see you. And i did not know that 😅.

4. Yeah, if you have any problems, just remember that you can always contact me 🙂.

5. And yeah, I’m surprised that they haven’t closed this forum convo yet 😂. But I mean I’m not complaining 😅.

Kind Regards as well,

Ian Snow 

• 2 months later...

Archived