ECommerce customization help

Site URL: https://snugpups.net

This is a site a designed for a client. They want an option for the dog coats for custom measurements option. 

On the old site using Woocommerce, it was a drop down where a client selected yes for the custom measurements, then the client entered the measurements, and based on the length, it determined the price. Behind the scenes, it was setup so that the price was set for a range such as if someone entered 15”, it would know to choose the price for size 15-18”. If someone picked 20”, it knew to use the price for 16-20”. 

So it’s a value-based dropdown - when someone enters a number, it selects the right dropdown item that the user doesn’t see before adding it to the cart. Because it’s a range...0-8”, 9-11”, etc. so based on the number they enter it changes the price. 

My question is - can anyone achieve something like this on Squarespace?? Or something similar? I know it requires custom coding. If so, let me know and I’ll put them in contact with you so they can hire you to do it. It’s beyond my skill level!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived