Third-party testimonial slider off-center?

Site URL: https://vibraphone-dove-dpfn.squarespace.com/

Hi all,

I'm not sure if this is outside the purview of this support forum as I'm using a third party element, but I'm having trouble resolving this with the vendor's support team and wondered if anyone here could help.

I implemented a testimonial slider on my homepage (password He@1ing). When I view it, it's off-center to the right, no matter what browser I use. Sometimes it's dramatically off-center, sometimes there's just a few pixels pushing it off center. The vendor's support team said it appeared centered to them, so I'm wondering (1) how does it look for you? and (2) how can I fix this? Let me know if you need to see the CSS and JS currently in use.

Thanks!

Kacia

• Replies 2
  • Views 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/18/2020 at 2:11 AM, Kacia said:

Site URL: https://vibraphone-dove-dpfn.squarespace.com/

Hi all,

I'm not sure if this is outside the purview of this support forum as I'm using a third party element, but I'm having trouble resolving this with the vendor's support team and wondered if anyone here could help.

I implemented a testimonial slider on my homepage (password He@1ing). When I view it, it's off-center to the right, no matter what browser I use. Sometimes it's dramatically off-center, sometimes there's just a few pixels pushing it off center. The vendor's support team said it appeared centered to them, so I'm wondering (1) how does it look for you? and (2) how can I fix this? Let me know if you need to see the CSS and JS currently in use.

Thanks!

Kacia

Your css has override the border-box settings so I reset it with this custom css

section[data-section-id="5f90a80e8112627af09c74bc"] .content-wrapper {
  box-sizing: border-box !important;
}

image.thumb.png.5bda6e1e7f18c769e6c0041dac3c5610.png

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

21 hours ago, bangank36 said:

Your css has override the border-box settings so I reset it with this custom css

section[data-section-id="5f90a80e8112627af09c74bc"] .content-wrapper {
  box-sizing: border-box !important;
}

image.thumb.png.5bda6e1e7f18c769e6c0041dac3c5610.png

@bangank36 THANK YOU! i have been fiddling with this for days. Thank you so much!

Archived