Image inside drop-down menu

Hi there, 

Does anybody know how to add an image inside a drop-down menu?

I have 2 header navigation folder items and would like to add 1 image on top of each one. They will be displayed next to each other, horizontally. Ideally I would also like the image to redirect to the page in question. 

Many thanks in advance, 

Clara

Edited by Claraclara
On 11/18/2020 at 1:22 AM, Claraclara said:

Hi there, 

Does anybody know how to add an image inside a drop-down menu?

I have 2 header navigation folder items and would like to add 1 image on top of each one. They will be displayed next to each other, horizontally. Ideally I would also like the image to redirect to the page in question. 

Many thanks in advance, 

Clara

Please show us your site url to check your set up and know your intention better, techincally this can be achieved using custom code snippet injection

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

• 7 months later...

Hello! I am interested in this same type of feature (without paying for a plug in, if possible). Here is the website: www.beachcars.co

I am trying to get the photo options of Type of Car to display the photos in the dropdown menu, so they can see what they are selecting instead of just selecting text. Is this possible with code injection? I am just looking for direction / advice / to get started.

Thank you!