Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Sticky excerpt to product description pages on Skye

Hi I am using the Indigo template for my new website and do not have a URL yet, I am looking to make the product descriptions, add to cart etc, for each item "sticky" because currently when I am scrolling down the page to look at additional items the whole section just stays at the top. Would really appreciate some help have been looking at this all day and I cant find out how to do it anywhere! I have attached two images, one of the top of the page and then another of a scroll down which shows where the product description is missing. Thank you x

Screenshot 2020-11-16 at 18.25.34.png

Screenshot 2020-11-16 at 18.24.34.png

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi I am using the Indigo template for my new website and do not have a URL yet, I am looking to make the product descriptions, add to cart etc, for each item "sticky" because currently when I am scrol

Thank you! 

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Clarilou said:

Hi I am using the Indigo template for my new website and do not have a URL yet, I am looking to make the product descriptions, add to cart etc, for each item "sticky" because currently when I am scrolling down the page to look at additional items the whole section just stays at the top. Would really appreciate some help have been looking at this all day and I cant find out how to do it anywhere! I have attached two images, one of the top of the page and then another of a scroll down which shows where the product description is missing. Thank you x

Screenshot 2020-11-16 at 18.25.34.png

Screenshot 2020-11-16 at 18.24.34.png

You can set up site wide password so we can check your site and give suggestion accordingly

Site-wide passwords – Squarespace Help

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement, Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightboxGeolocation Automatic Currency Converter, Sortable Table from GSheet
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

• SusanaR changed the title to Sticky excerpt to product description pages on Skye