Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

New interior design blog - all feedback is greatly welcome

Site URL: http://www.simpledomus.com

Hello!

I am looking to release a new interior design blog within the next weeks, I've worked on design and had great help from this community, so I just wanted to see if anyone has any other feedback on this?

Right now the site is only in spanish, but I am looking to offer also an english version within the next months following this guide from tuanphan https://beaverhero.com/squarespace-2-languages/.

I am specially worried about loading times, I don't know if it takes too long too load. I tested it on pingdom and gt metrix and tried to change as much as I could, but I really don't want to reduce even more on css/gifs/typefaces as I think it would ruin the whole design...

If you see a design issue or have any other general thoughts or opinions please do not hesitate to share. I am open to all feedback!

Thank you so much for your time!

Paula.

Edited by pramirol

Like your design, and back to top icon ☘️

On mobile, menu items seem overlap.

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours.

How to: Setup password & share url - Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Custom Popup - Testimonial Slider

I'm Tuan, blogger/owner of a free library for children in Vietnam. Helping the community is a hobby. Contact me via email.

• 5 months later...

Really promising and cool blog! Tell me, I need a designer's opinion. I want to try to buy large rugs for my living room and I would like you to look at a possible interior design option. I can send you a photo at PM if you don't mind. Can you help me please? I'll pay you symbolically with evergreen dollars.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey! I love the way your color palette matches your interior design aesthetic. 

Also, you have a great eye for interior design! One day might hire you for some work 😉